- The Devaswom provides several amenities for the comfortable stay of pilgrims. The devotees can reserve the rooms. For this, full room rent and reservation charges should be sent to The Administrator, Kumaranalloor Ooranma Devaswom, Kumaranalloor, Kottayam - 686016 by Demand Draft or Money Order well in advance. Full information about the reservation should be given along with the Demand Draft or Money Order.
- The devaswom rest house located a little away from the eastern gopuram AND has rooms with attached bath . restaurant facilities are available in east nada .
The rates are as follows
2 bedded room: rs. 100/-
Reservation charge rs.10 per room
- Devaswom has provided parking facility on the East Nada , North Nada and South Nada for the convenience of the devotees. The parking is free.
- On the northern side of the temple tank there is a comfort station, which is functioning round the clock here. Pilgrims who arrive at odd hours and those who do not find or require immediate lodging/accommodation can keep their luggage at a nominal fee in the devaswom rest house. They can use the lavatories and bathrooms. Temple pond in the east nada can be used for bathing and elaborate arrangements are made at arattu kadavu on the east nada on the banks of Meenachil River.
- First aid facilities are available in the temple. The Government hospital in kumaranalloor is ½ km away with duty doctor and other facilities. Famous private hospitals are available within the range 5 km's. Government medical college is 2 km north from the temple with all help and supports.